5Members joined
2Ideastorm held
0Solutions identified
0Actions made
  • We have a few members in our community that might have some ideas. I’ll reach out and see if someone has any ideas to share.

We have a few members in our community that might have some ideas. I’ll reach out and see if someone has any ideas to share.

• What is your school climate like for LGBTQ students? Are there any teachers or staff members who might be able to help you start a club? Do you know any friends who might want to get involved? Once you’ve found a few people who can work together on this project, the GSA Network and GLSEN both have good resources to help get started.

What is your school climate like for LGBTQ students? Are there any teachers or staff members who might be able to help you start a club? Do you know any friends who might want to get involved? Once you’ve found a few people who can work together on this project, the GSA Network and GLSEN both have good resources to help get started.

• Hi! I am a Peace First supporter and I am inspired by your project and leadership. Thank you! Another idea you may want to consider is having a sort of “open call” meeting where you invite anyone and everyone in the school who is interested in helping you start this club. A lot of times there are a lot of people wanting to be a part of something and you have no idea they are out there.

I look forward to seeing all of the progress you make!

Hi! I am a Peace First supporter and I am inspired by your project and leadership. Thank you! Another idea you may want to consider is having a sort of “open call” meeting where you invite anyone and everyone in the school who is interested in helping you start this club. A lot of times there are a lot of people wanting to be a part of something and you have no idea they are out there.

I look forward to seeing all of the progress you make!

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.