14Members joined
3Ideastorms held
0Solutions identified
0Actions made
  • Is this something that is already happening in the community or would this be a new campaign?

Is this something that is already happening in the community or would this be a new campaign?

• Raulpf this would be anew campaign as asolution because sexual abuse is on high rate and has been in exstance , high speed glowing so that will be a solution to lower the rate

Raulpf this would be anew campaign as asolution because sexual abuse is on high rate and has been in exstance , high speed glowing so that will be a solution to lower the rate

• This reply was modified 7 m by Profile photo of mirembe mirembe.
  • Hi @Mirembe thanks for being here with this important issue! Children as our future have to be protected. I would love to participate in your ideastorm and would add some initial thoughts.

You might have several ways- for example by physically protecting children in their daily activities or also showing them how to avoid situations or empower them.

DO you already have an idea in mind? Anything you thought of? Anything adaptable to your environment? Looking forward to exchange!

Hi @mirembe thanks for being here with this important issue! Children as our future have to be protected. I would love to participate in your ideastorm and would add some initial thoughts.

You might have several ways- for example by physically protecting children in their daily activities or also showing them how to avoid situations or empower them.

DO you already have an idea in mind? Anything you thought of? Anything adaptable to your environment? Looking forward to exchange!

• To  sensitive about  sexual abuse  is  to teach people through  forum  and workshops

To  sensitive about  sexual abuse  is  to teach people through  forum  and workshops

• In my  community  i have  started the campaign  of stopping the  child abuse  through door to door  campaign  talking to the parents  and engaging with the children  by teaching them  computer  and  mentorship programme. We have to campaign  against child abuse  in the  community  and make sure it have stopped.

In my  community  i have  started the campaign  of stopping the  child abuse  through door to door  campaign  talking to the parents  and engaging with the children  by teaching them  computer  and  mentorship programme. We have to campaign  against child abuse  in the  community  and make sure it have stopped.

• Very good! Great first steps. SO – how do you plan to continue and how should people get involved in your project?

Very good! Great first steps. SO – how do you plan to continue and how should people get involved in your project?

• Hi, Sorayapf i am glad that you have interest in this great mission of averting sexual abuse and promoting adult education,

We have so far started on the journey but however on a small scale, therefore i hope together we can change and put right what has gone wrong both in my community and all the world

kindly we well come you and grant you a chance to participate in our ideastorm and add more initial thoughts as requested at first.

we also come up with more ideas in this journey and we hope to brain storm more with you , we also request to any light us more about as you wish Anything you thought of? Anything adaptable to your environment? Looking forward to exchange! for any argent information or any thing you can also email us ssenyangemirembe@gmail.com thank you  be free in this journey of peace

Hi, Sorayapf i am glad that you have interest in this great mission of averting sexual abuse and promoting adult education,

We have so far started on the journey but however on a small scale, therefore i hope together we can change and put right what has gone wrong both in my community and all the world

kindly we well come you and grant you a chance to participate in our ideastorm and add more initial thoughts as requested at first.

we also come up with more ideas in this journey and we hope to brain storm more with you , we also request to any light us more about as you wish Anything you thought of? Anything adaptable to your environment? Looking forward to exchange! for any argent information or any thing you can also email us ssenyangemirembe@gmail.com thank you  be free in this journey of peace

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.