15Members joined
7Ideastorms held
4Solutions identified
2Action made

“To Solve the Injustice of Kids and adults being bullied on the internet, we will address The lack of knowledge, by Speaking out in my community and educating people.”

• Hey There Team,

Big congratulations to the team in making the decision to accept the peace first challenge. I am a Community Manager here at Peace First. I think your insight is on the right track. Also, I am enthused to see that you wish to tackle the injustice of online bullying. Standing up for others is an awesome display of courage, especially when they run the risk of being harmed. I encourage you to dive deeper and answer the following questions with regards to your project insight.

How do you intend to embed compassion by solving this injustice? Can you clarify what the lack of knowledge is? (It might give you a better understanding of the problem you will solve).

Think about the cause too! (why is online bullying happening in your community or space)

What groups of people are  being harmed? And (how do you plan to include them into them into the solution? ) Also, think about how you are going to speak out, (knowing the way in which you will bring awareness to your in justice is a good move for the outcome of your peace making project. I can’t wait to see the next steps and the end result of this project.

Hey There Team,

Big congratulations to the team in making the decision to accept the peace first challenge. I am a Community Manager here at Peace First. I think your insight is on the right track. Also, I am enthused to see that you wish to tackle the injustice of online bullying. Standing up for others is an awesome display of courage, especially when they run the risk of being harmed. I encourage you to dive deeper and answer the following questions with regards to your project insight.

How do you intend to embed compassion by solving this injustice? Can you clarify what the lack of knowledge is? (It might give you a better understanding of the problem you will solve).

Think about the cause too! (why is online bullying happening in your community or space)

What groups of people are  being harmed? And (how do you plan to include them into them into the solution? ) Also, think about how you are going to speak out, (knowing the way in which you will bring awareness to your in justice is a good move for the outcome of your peace making project. I can’t wait to see the next steps and the end result of this project.

• Sorry that I am just responding, I didn’t get a notification for this like I normally do and I just saw this! Thank you for this, I will definitely put this into consideration when planning my event. To solve this, I will have 1 (or two if possible) event(s) that will discuss online bullying and these questions that you have posed to have my community better understand this injustice. After that, we will curate ideas to create a community created comic book about online harassment to make it a fun event by creating a story about the issue on hand. I hope this helps, thank you for your input!

Sorry that I am just responding, I didn’t get a notification for this like I normally do and I just saw this! Thank you for this, I will definitely put this into consideration when planning my event. To solve this, I will have 1 (or two if possible) event(s) that will discuss online bullying and these questions that you have posed to have my community better understand this injustice. After that, we will curate ideas to create a community created comic book about online harassment to make it a fun event by creating a story about the issue on hand. I hope this helps, thank you for your input!

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.