4Members joined
1Ideastorm held
0Solutions identified
0Actions made
  • 3 girls in a school presentation

“To Solve the Injustice of foster children that carry trash bags with unuseful items that they can’t call their own when switching homes, we will address the lack of equality and the bullying these kids go through, by providing them with kits full of hygiene products and family games to them. We will also raise awareness for bullying and how these kids get treated.”

3 girls in a school presentation

“To Solve the Injustice of foster children that carry trash bags with unuseful items that they can’t call their own when switching homes, we will address the lack of equality and the bullying these kids go through, by providing them with kits full of hygiene products and family games to them. We will also raise awareness for bullying and how these kids get treated.”

• I love what you all are addressing in this project and appreciate that you have clearly thought through what a young person in this situation goes through. Your insight that we often don’t provide these young people with essential, but overlooked, materials is important; as well as the fact that they face an increased threat of being bullied as a result of the inadequate resources.

With that said, I think you need to dig a bit deeper in understanding this injustice. I’d love you all to take a look at these tools (https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/understand/) to help you uncover the root causes of this injustice. If you can just better articulate how bullying and inadequate resources connect, I think you’ll be in a GREAT position to start designing a powerful peacemaking project.

I love what you all are addressing in this project and appreciate that you have clearly thought through what a young person in this situation goes through. Your insight that we often don’t provide these young people with essential, but overlooked, materials is important; as well as the fact that they face an increased threat of being bullied as a result of the inadequate resources.

With that said, I think you need to dig a bit deeper in understanding this injustice. I’d love you all to take a look at these tools (https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/understand/) to help you uncover the root causes of this injustice. If you can just better articulate how bullying and inadequate resources connect, I think you’ll be in a GREAT position to start designing a powerful peacemaking project.

• <p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you so much for your input we greatly appreciate your advice. We are only high school students and we started this project in 7th grade. It   took us a huge amount of time to think about who to help. I’m glad we have people like you who can help us spread ideas and can help us expand further in this project.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Sincerely,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Abigail Cote (founder of project)</p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you so much for your input we greatly appreciate your advice. We are only high school students and we started this project in 7th grade. It   took us a huge amount of time to think about who to help. I’m glad we have people like you who can help us spread ideas and can help us expand further in this project.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Sincerely,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Abigail Cote (founder of project)</p>

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.