12Members joined
8Ideastorms held
1Solution identified
4Actions made
  • EAT

“To Solve the Injustice of People being unaware that their food choices affect the planet, we will address The lack of knowledge the general public has, by Distributing EAT (Eat Aware Today) bookmarks and PDFs, which introduce people to the idea that every bite we eat is a chance to make positive change!”

EAT

“To Solve the Injustice of People being unaware that their food choices affect the planet, we will address The lack of knowledge the general public has, by Distributing EAT (Eat Aware Today) bookmarks and PDFs, which introduce people to the idea that every bite we eat is a chance to make positive change!”

• Hi! My name is Renee, and I am the Finance and Operations Manager at Peace First. I want to begin by thanking you for being a part of the Peace First Challenge, we really appreciate that you signed up to join us!

First of all, I think this is a really fascinating topic. I had personally never thought about how my food choices affect the planet before. I do have one clarifying question, just about the wording of your insight: is the injustice “being unaware that food choices affect the planet”, or is it more along the lines of “the environment being harmed by people’s food choices”? I would also like to hear more about how you created your informational bookmarks and PDFs, and your decision making process around who you will be distributing this information to. Is the goal to distribute as many bookmarks and PDFs as possible, or are there specific groups you are targeting?

I wish you luck and success in your project! Is there a way that I, or another member of the Peace First team, could help?

Hi! My name is Renee, and I am the Finance and Operations Manager at Peace First. I want to begin by thanking you for being a part of the Peace First Challenge, we really appreciate that you signed up to join us!

First of all, I think this is a really fascinating topic. I had personally never thought about how my food choices affect the planet before. I do have one clarifying question, just about the wording of your insight: is the injustice “being unaware that food choices affect the planet”, or is it more along the lines of “the environment being harmed by people’s food choices”? I would also like to hear more about how you created your informational bookmarks and PDFs, and your decision making process around who you will be distributing this information to. Is the goal to distribute as many bookmarks and PDFs as possible, or are there specific groups you are targeting?

I wish you luck and success in your project! Is there a way that I, or another member of the Peace First team, could help?

• Hi! I am a Peace First supporter and I was thrilled to see your project. Thank you for embracing this Challenge. Your ideas are so great! One question I have is if you have a specific goal in mind for this. Once you distribute your materials, how will you know you made a difference? If your goal is to raise awareness, how will you know that you did? One tool that might help is The SMART Goals https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/plan/smart-goals/

I am excited to see the progress your team makes! Very exciting!

Hi! I am a Peace First supporter and I was thrilled to see your project. Thank you for embracing this Challenge. Your ideas are so great! One question I have is if you have a specific goal in mind for this. Once you distribute your materials, how will you know you made a difference? If your goal is to raise awareness, how will you know that you did? One tool that might help is The SMART Goals https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/plan/smart-goals/

I am excited to see the progress your team makes! Very exciting!

• Hello!  I saw the Better Burger Challenge for Memorial Day and Fourth of July — thought of you!

Tips

Hello!  I saw the Better Burger Challenge for Memorial Day and Fourth of July — thought of you!

Tips

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.