5Members joined
6Ideastorms held
2Solution identified
0Actions made
  • Images of young people performing and a title describing activities from the Laramie project

“To Solve the Injustice of the mistreatment of the LGBTQ+ community, we will address the lack of understanding and compassion, by using theater advocacy to forward positive change and organizing a group of artists and activists.”

Images of young people performing and a title describing activities from the Laramie project

“To Solve the Injustice of the mistreatment of the LGBTQ+ community, we will address the lack of understanding and compassion, by using theater advocacy to forward positive change and organizing a group of artists and activists.”

• This topic was modified 9 m by Profile photo of peacefirst peacefirst.
    • This topic was modified 8 m by Profile photo of peacefirst peacefirst.
    • This topic was modified 8 m by Profile photo of RaulPF RaulPF.
    • This topic was modified 8 m by Profile photo of RaulPF RaulPF.
  • Hi @thelaramieprojectproject. I am a Program Director at Peace First. Thanks for joining the Peace First Challenge and sharing your insight! You showed a great understanding of one of the root causes of mistreatment of the LGBTQ+ community and came up with a great plan to tackle it. I am looking forward to seeing your project plan in the next stage!

Hi @thelaramieprojectproject. I am a Program Director at Peace First. Thanks for joining the Peace First Challenge and sharing your insight! You showed a great understanding of one of the root causes of mistreatment of the LGBTQ+ community and came up with a great plan to tackle it. I am looking forward to seeing your project plan in the next stage!

• Hi there! I’m Soraya from Peace First. It looks like you have some really great ideas here! One thought I had for your project is that you could set up a social media campaign (if you haven’t already) to spread your message within the community and worldwide. The methods you mentioned previously involving theatre and getting local schools/clubs to help would also be fantastic!

In the meantime, it would be great if you could come up with some solutions for your ideastorms. I would also recommend taking a look at our peacemaking tools to further help you with your project planning. Good luck and we can’t wait to hear about how things turn out!

Hi there! I’m Soraya from Peace First. It looks like you have some really great ideas here! One thought I had for your project is that you could set up a social media campaign (if you haven’t already) to spread your message within the community and worldwide. The methods you mentioned previously involving theatre and getting local schools/clubs to help would also be fantastic!

In the meantime, it would be great if you could come up with some solutions for your ideastorms. I would also recommend taking a look at our peacemaking tools to further help you with your project planning. Good luck and we can’t wait to hear about how things turn out!

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.