8Members joined
4Ideastorms held
0Solutions identified
0Actions made

paws

“To Solve the Injustice of Animals being euthanized in shelters for space, we will address the Lack of ressources in shelters, by providing support to shelters so that they can become kill-free.”

• It is great to see your project and your insight. First of all,  I think it is encouraging to hear how passionate you are about this injustice. Have you had any other insights to better understand the root cause of this injustice? For example, to better understand why there are so many animals in shelters? In our mind addressing the root cause helps avoid the issues that are creating as a result. In this case, the high number of animals in pounds. If you want some support to better understand some of the root causes, we have some tools to help you with the process: https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/understand/

It is great to see your project and your insight. First of all,  I think it is encouraging to hear how passionate you are about this injustice. Have you had any other insights to better understand the root cause of this injustice? For example, to better understand why there are so many animals in shelters? In our mind addressing the root cause helps avoid the issues that are creating as a result. In this case, the high number of animals in pounds. If you want some support to better understand some of the root causes, we have some tools to help you with the process: https://www.peacefirstchallenge.org/journey/understand/

• Thank you for your input! I’m currently doing research to address that problem! I’ve been trying to get my team members signed up so there hasn’t been much time to update it. I’ll defiantly make it our first focus though!

Thank you for your input! I’m currently doing research to address that problem! I’ve been trying to get my team members signed up so there hasn’t been much time to update it. I’ll defiantly make it our first focus though!

• Sounds great. I think it will be very important to try and understand a bit better why so many animals are ended up in the pound. I have some ideas myself but it would be great to see what you come up with. The link I sent you includes ideas on how to talk to people that might give you more information on the issue as well as some brainstorming tools you can use with your team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with and you can always submit more than one insight if your understanding of the issue improves as you learn more about it.

Sounds great. I think it will be very important to try and understand a bit better why so many animals are ended up in the pound. I have some ideas myself but it would be great to see what you come up with. The link I sent you includes ideas on how to talk to people that might give you more information on the issue as well as some brainstorming tools you can use with your team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with and you can always submit more than one insight if your understanding of the issue improves as you learn more about it.

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.