12Members joined
8Ideastorms held
1Solution identified
4Actions made

The first Eat Aware Today! bookmarks are printed and ready to send out for 2017 (see sample images below)! The bookmarks can be folded into  pocket-sized reference guides. There is also an infographic available as a PDF that can be posted on bulletin boards or used as a guide to quickly and easily introduce the idea of Eat Aware Today! to your classrooms, friends, and family! Eat Aware Today is designed to be a simple introductory guide to how our food choices affect the planet, something so many people are still learning. We know food affects health, people, and animals, but adding the planet to this list brings food to a whole new dimension for many people!

Please post here if you would like us to mail you Eat Aware Today bookmarks for your class or group. Right now, we can ship within the United States, but if you are outside of the United States, please let me know, and I will do some research on shipping options.

Thank you so much, everyone! It is great to work together to help our planet, and at the same time, help animals and people, too!  Peace & love  to all of you!

Here are some images, which you can also see at http://www.EatAwareToday.com

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="746"]Eat Aware Today Bookmark side 1 Eat Aware Today Bookmark side 1[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="746"]Eat Aware Today Bookmark side 2 Eat Aware Today Bookmark side 2[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="746"]Eat Aware Today infographic Eat Aware Today infographic[/caption]

• This is great!  Have you signed your work up yet for the current Challenge?  I think it would be such a great addition!

This is great!  Have you signed your work up yet for the current Challenge?  I think it would be such a great addition!

• Absolutely, and thank you! 🙂

Absolutely, and thank you! 🙂

• wohoo! this is really an amazing project! people should be empowered and yes you can easily do it in such an every day action as eating! I have a healthy food blog and would like to share it on our social media. Is there a way to download the infographic without the ‘sample’? Thanks for this great work!

wohoo! this is really an amazing project! people should be empowered and yes you can easily do it in such an every day action as eating! I have a healthy food blog and would like to share it on our social media. Is there a way to download the infographic without the ‘sample’? Thanks for this great work!

• Thank you so much! I appreciate your positive feedback! Here is a copy of the PDF without the “sample” on it. Let me know if I can send you any bookmarks, too, and if you post EAT in your blog, I’d love to see! Actually, I’d love to check out your blog, either way! 🙂Eat Aware Today PDF

Thank you so much! I appreciate your positive feedback! Here is a copy of the PDF without the “sample” on it. Let me know if I can send you any bookmarks, too, and if you post EAT in your blog, I’d love to see! Actually, I’d love to check out your blog, either way! 🙂Eat Aware Today PDF

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.