31Members joined
2Ideastorm held
0Solutions identified
0Actions made
  • My city in Florida has an office devoted to tourism in our area, which has beautiful springs — and alligators!  You might want to see if your government offices have anything like that.  They can give you some guidance.

I asked my daughter, who has a tour agency in the Galapagos Islands.  She said off-the-beaten-path style eco-tourism is popular.   And the tourism is becoming more eco-friendly with local legislation pushing it. Otherwise people would just exploit the heck out of Galapagos.

Do you have any thoughts of how you would like to encourage eco-tourism?

My city in Florida has an office devoted to tourism in our area, which has beautiful springs — and alligators!  You might want to see if your government offices have anything like that.  They can give you some guidance.

I asked my daughter, who has a tour agency in the Galapagos Islands.  She said off-the-beaten-path style eco-tourism is popular.   And the tourism is becoming more eco-friendly with local legislation pushing it. Otherwise people would just exploit the heck out of Galapagos.

Do you have any thoughts of how you would like to encourage eco-tourism?

You need to login or create an account to contribute to this discussion.